Now booking your classified advertisement for any Indian newspaper for any Indian State is easy through Bookclassified company/agency/online portal classified ads company in India. Anybody from anywhere can book their valuable information like Matrimony, Change of Name-Lost/Found (Affidavity), To-let/Rental, Birthday wishes, Obituary etc sitting in the comfort of their living room through internet.
Classified advertisements are much cheaper than larger display advertisements used by businesses.
Types of Classified advertisement
Let us now discuss different kinds of classified advertisements that consumers come across. These are:
1. Regular Classified advertisement
They are normal text advertisements and are charged per letter or line or column. They are typically a column wide, have no graphics, and are typeset by the publisher of the print media.
2. Classified Display/Text Advertisement
These types of advertisement also include a logo or a visual image and have a border surrounding the text advertisement. They are typically priced more than the regular classifieds and are charged on per column centimeter or per square centimeter basis.
3. Display classified advertisement
This is the costliest kind of classified advertisement as it has the maximum impact. The minimum size of the advertisements is 3 centimeters and it can be of any size in height and width. Advertisers can also choose to have their display classified ads in color too.
All the above kinds of classified advertisements can further be divided into the following categories :
Types of Classified Advertising
1. Recruitment classified advertisement
Recruitment advertisements are extremely popular in display advertising, it is equally popular in classified advertisement too. Advertisements under ‘Situations Vacant” heading are an apt medium for small and medium-sized businesses to attract job applicants. Thus spin-off of Situations Vacant is “Situations Wanted” classified ads, where job applicants describe their skills and qualifications.
2. Property classified advertisement
These Classified advertisements are one of the most effective advertisement methods for sale, purchase or rent of houses or other properties by individual property owners, landlords or even property brokers. However, we must remember here that advertisements for Real Estate projects do not come under classified advertisements.
3. Obituary classified advertisement
Obituary messages are common kind of classified advertisements, which allow advertisers to add images of the departed along with a message. Advertisers also used classified advertisements to place condolence messages, funeral invitations, and Remembrances.
4. Matrimonial classified advertisement
Thses matrimonial classified advertisements is one of the most common kinds of classified advertisements found in India. Here, parents or a close family member generally place a text advertisement or a classified display that consisting of an image of the prospective bride or groom and seeks for a prospective match.
5. Business classified advertisement
A lot of small and medium-sized businesses choose classified advertisements to advertise. Statistics say that 80% of business promotional campaigns choose newspaper advertising as the their first choice. Common kinds of business classified advertisements are Business Proposals and offer, Sales promotions and ads seeking Business partners.
6. Announcements classified advertisement
Matrimonial advertisements are the leading type of classified advertisement, announcement classified advertisements are a close second. They include personal announcements like Name or Address Change, legal notifications, Lost & Found and marriage notices. Placed by individual advertisers, these are primarily intended for personal or government references.
7. Education classified advertisement
A lot of educational advertisements can also be found under the classified ad section. It is mostly used by coaching centers, who have a small budget, and thus prefer to introduce or promote their coaching classes.
8. Personal classified advertisement
This is the last kind of classified advertisement and includes personal messages such as Birthday wishes, messages about personal achievements, season’s greetings and others similar messages. These are placed by individuals in a personal capacity.
Advantages to book Classified Advertisements through bookclassified.com.
These are the following points.
1. One of the advantages of this kind of advertisement is its low cost when compared to other forms of advertising. This low cost allow small and medium businesses to effectively advertise their products or service while not burning a hole in their pockets.
2. These kind of advertisement has a wide reach.Thus Classified ads placed in newspapers or magazines can be seen by everyone reading them while classified ads placed on online websites will be seen by every website visitor.
3. These advertisements are short and simple, they are easy to create and no need for copywriters to write these!
4. Thus Online classified advertisement allows interested consumers to directly contact the advertisers, either by clicking on a link or sending a text or e-mail.